Friday, April 18, 2014

Back At It!!



Wow, well I have been gone for quite some time now. To fill you guys in I graduated from college back in the spring of 2013 with my Bachelor's in English. It was honestly one of the proudest moments of my life. Before graduating I did manage to intern at another publishing company called Fairchild. I worked more with Fashion and CAD type of texts. It was a great learning experience but I realized textbook publishing wasn't particularly the field I wanted to be in. I did learn a lot though about the field and most importantly about myself, so I will be eternally grateful for the opportunity.

But onto book related news, I plan on volunteering at the BEA again this year and getting back into the book world. I have missed it very much and am happy to give my blog and the books I review my undivided attention. So if any of you have any books you'd like for me to review, please feel free to send them my way! My fingers are itching to write some new reviews!!

Until next time
Happy Reading Fellow Bloggers
xoxo
Chellie

No comments:

Post a Comment